Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you always imagined- Thoreau

My photo
Kerman/Long Beach, Cali Bebe
I generally have interesting days and always an interesting outlook, so as a writer with just a resume...here goes everything...

Followers

Take some time to read and respond.

I'm working on creating my life. This is the beginning of the conscious tip because life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.

Blog Archive

Friday, January 8, 2010

not feeling...well....

For as good as the morning began...ain't good now. I     FEEL     LIKE    I NEEEEEED TO CHANNNNNNGE.
Can i please remember this tomorrow? Because I sho will today...forced to by pain.
The drinking is not good enough for me to love.
The sex, yes, very very good for me to love, but the bottle just needs to leave my life.
Who's coming with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment