Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you always imagined- Thoreau

My photo
Kerman/Long Beach, Cali Bebe
I generally have interesting days and always an interesting outlook, so as a writer with just a resume...here goes everything...

Followers

Take some time to read and respond.

I'm working on creating my life. This is the beginning of the conscious tip because life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Dualities of my Character

I am so inspired to find a career that fits me as well as these size 8 Gucci boots----but I lack the motivation.
I like him so much-but fuck love.
I say that now-but love to be in love
All the while, when creating my dream world, I'm a environmentalist/vegetarian/nudist living in Brasil who  writes a sex column about how amazing her sex life is-with her husband.
I am a city girl at heart, but have a passion for the country's dirt
However, I grew up in the country and moved to the city. Get it, the irony?
Half of my friends think I'm the sweetest thing alive and the rest think I'm a comedian with a sharp tongue
I'm clumsy, rough and colorful yet I'm neat, sensitive and extremely pale (right now)

By the looks of it...I'm going to live a life full of chaos, indecisiveness and uniqueness all blended together to create......mollymarina.

No comments:

Post a Comment