Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you always imagined- Thoreau

My photo
Kerman/Long Beach, Cali Bebe
I generally have interesting days and always an interesting outlook, so as a writer with just a resume...here goes everything...

Followers

Take some time to read and respond.

I'm working on creating my life. This is the beginning of the conscious tip because life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The morning mood (great)

I went to sleep feeling alone and woke up complete. As I mentioned in  my last blog....the dualities of my character.
 Anyhow, I survived Day One of my two weeks of sobriety....job searched online...whitened my teeth, getting ready to go to the gym before work, had a very enlightening conversation with my very bright grandmother, discussed my business plan schedule with my  mother and I am going to church in the morning.
ahhh.....the greatness of mental devotion.
bless you and yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment