Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you always imagined- Thoreau

My photo
Kerman/Long Beach, Cali Bebe
I generally have interesting days and always an interesting outlook, so as a writer with just a resume...here goes everything...

Followers

Take some time to read and respond.

I'm working on creating my life. This is the beginning of the conscious tip because life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.

Blog Archive

Monday, January 11, 2010

Lilia, my love

If you've never met her, you're missing out. She is endearing, always interested and a very morally grounded person. When I'm having a bad day, she is always the first person I reach out to and always quick on the response. I called her the first time I had an intense dispute with a loved one and have called her many times since, always changing my perspective and opening my eyes. I love her for her heart and soul and I think she deserves a major shout out!!

Lil-you are a beautiful Leo...keep shining girl....major love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment