Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you always imagined- Thoreau

My photo
Kerman/Long Beach, Cali Bebe
I generally have interesting days and always an interesting outlook, so as a writer with just a resume...here goes everything...

Followers

Take some time to read and respond.

I'm working on creating my life. This is the beginning of the conscious tip because life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Am i easily tickled or do u relate?

Good Evening.
Isn't it amazing how good it feels to have a productive day; one which you make many check marks on the list of to-do's! How come it is so hard for me to have more of these?
Oh yes, that's it...i forgot how much I love to sleep...how I look forward to two hours of free lazy time after I get off work....the fact that I am so damn forgetful and absent-minded with my errands. Sometimes, it'll take me three trips to the mall to finally return a dress. I'll accidently leave it at home, forget the receipt, or even go to the mall with both necessities but running late and not have enough time to return the dress AND buy some shoes for that night ;)

ANYWAY, I'm going to try to find some small details of each day that remind me of why I enjoy life or even why I enjoy myself. Today's was a mental glimpse of childhood deriving from straight imaginary randomness.

I was at work, scooping ice into a bucket from a huge ice maker and I had a flashback of one of my favorites cartoons, Ducktails, and Uncle Scrooge's money pit he often swam in. The cubes reminded me of the gold coins he jumped into and how much i loved the gold-swimming segment of nearly every episode. A huge smile lit my face and for a slight second I was six-years-old again and watching the cartoon with my great friend Lyndsie.
I looooovvvvvvveeeeeee flashbacks that make me smile. I hope I can have more of these brief requiem's of happiness.

Am i easily tickled or do u relate?

No comments:

Post a Comment