Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you always imagined- Thoreau

My photo
Kerman/Long Beach, Cali Bebe
I generally have interesting days and always an interesting outlook, so as a writer with just a resume...here goes everything...

Followers

Take some time to read and respond.

I'm working on creating my life. This is the beginning of the conscious tip because life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Transforming a negative is this simple...

Honestly, I know that I am a very easy-going person. I certainly have opinions and voice them, but I think I save myself energy by not taking life too seriously.
Sooooooooooo, when I interact with those "serious" types, the kind of people who rarely share a smile and enjoy being bitter they usually first make me boggled, second giggle and lastly make me appreciate me so much because they make me HAPPY to be ME.
Now, does this mean these "serious" folks are necessary to society so people like me can appreciate ourselves? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go away, sail the ship of loneliness and just go away Mr. Manager!! I can appreciate myself just as well when a customer I serve tells me how much they enjoyed my service rather than you giving me the giggles over how pathetic you are because you made a rude comment regarding my skills.
So there, you haven't gotten to me but gave me perspective. However, I must say it. Doug Zink, you're a sad, sad asshole.

SO, that's my daily detail:How to turn a negative into a personal positive!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment