Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you always imagined- Thoreau

My photo
Kerman/Long Beach, Cali Bebe
I generally have interesting days and always an interesting outlook, so as a writer with just a resume...here goes everything...

Followers

Take some time to read and respond.

I'm working on creating my life. This is the beginning of the conscious tip because life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WWE # IDK "Do you want to be the best person you know?"

Here is an exercise I developed when I realized one day that I want to be the best person I know. Doesn't mean I want to be the richest or the most beautiful, but I want to be most proud of myself, not anyone else.

So, I got to thinking about all the people in my life that I admire and their specific qualities that I wish to have and realized that I too, am capable of embodying those qualities.

I AM capable of being extremely thoughtful and considerate.

I AM capable of being unselfish and helpful to strangers.

I CAN make my friends laugh when they are at their lowest point and make them feel better.

I CAN be the hardest worker I know (or at least a VERY hard worker) and I CAN strive to live out my dreams.

I CAN stand up for myself when necessary, but allow the small things to slide when necessary.

I CAN voice my opinion, yet know when to quiet it.

I CAN know my worth and never allow myself to settle for something less than I deserve.

I CAN eat healthy and exercise regularly.

I AM capable of picking up litter on the beach once a month.

I CAN be a positive force in my community.

I CAN do good deeds, just because they need to be done.

I AM capable of reducing my judgements.

I CAN do things I don't want to do, if they're the right thing to do.

I CAN be the change I want to see in the world. That one living out for my friend Ghandi.

So, can you be the best person you know, as well? I believe you can. But you have to recognize the qualities that will make you the best person you know, and you have to work on embodying those. It won't be easy, but it'll be worth it. I dare you to try.

With peace, love and positive energy...mollymoll signs out.
DEUCES!!




3 comments:

  1. I gotta print these-they're good esp Can stand up for myself but know when to let things slide; Can do good things just b/c they need to be done; and yes your momma loves you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, this is amazing and oh so true! It really makes you think about the way we live our life, and how what we do touches the ones around us. Anyone can do this, all you have to do is try! If this wisdom of Miss Molly was in a book, I would buy it! hint hint =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that this collection can one day grow into a book!

    ReplyDelete