Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you always imagined- Thoreau

My photo
Kerman/Long Beach, Cali Bebe
I generally have interesting days and always an interesting outlook, so as a writer with just a resume...here goes everything...

Followers

Take some time to read and respond.

I'm working on creating my life. This is the beginning of the conscious tip because life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesdays Words of Encouragement~Numero tres

  Hello and good evening everybody.
This week's WWE is coming a little later than anticipated because honestly, I've been a bit gloomy this week. Just haven't been feeling super energetic and lively and have not been picking up on any topic ideas to write about until today... I realized that if I'm going to promote positivity, I've got to always practice it.

It is so easy to get down in the dumps. Job isn't fulfilling, money isn't coming in, relationships are strained or a million other issues could be going on. But the thing is, rearranging your mind set is really all you need to recover. Sure, it is difficult. Sometimes that seems impossible, but your only other option is to dwell and pout and that option will never get you anywhere.

I tried to come up with some tips and pointers that I focused on today to help me change my attitude

1. Do something that will make you proud of yourself

If you are having a problem with your loved one, talk to them about it in a way that you haven't tried before and might seem more beneficial to the discussion. So many times we don't want to discuss an issue so we go about it in the wrong way, but if you just take a little more time to consider your approach, problems can often be solved or at least improved.

2. For a least a short period of time, do an activity that always lifts your spirits.

Mine would be shopping. Even if I go to the mall with only $20 in my pocket, browsing always makes me happy. What works for you?

3. Call or hang out with someone that is influential and positive

Usually your close friends are these people, but sometimes you might even want to call an old friend that you can always count on and don't even bring up your problems. just let conversation flow naturally and often you will forget about your drab mood.

4. Conquer the issue head on.

If you are jobless, bite the damn bullet and apply, apply, apply and await the responses!

5. Treat yourself minimally

Don't go out and purchase a new 50" t.v., but maybe visit Yogurtland or buy a d.v.d. Find a way to reward yourself on changing your attitude.

Hope this short list can help you in the future and remember, practice what you preach!

Much Love***mollymoll***

3 comments:

  1. Your words are spirit lifting Moll-they are reminders of the tools we can use to lead a life the meets our expectations and maybe even help us to exceed them! <3 Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice WWE Molly! I have had really weird and unfortunate luck lately so those pointers do help me out! I figure either 1) a person can only have bad luck for so long and it has to get better (when it rains it pours and once you have been to the lowest point the only way is up) or 2) karma is paying me back and tea hung me a lesson...I know there has to be a pot of gold @ the end of the rainbow, and I also know I am blessed and privileged in numerous ways, and there are so many people who are in a much worse situation than me. Thanks for the encouragement and love that you radiate into the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks mom & KT-i can always count on you two xoxoxoxoxo and then some!!!

    ReplyDelete