Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you always imagined- Thoreau

My photo
Kerman/Long Beach, Cali Bebe
I generally have interesting days and always an interesting outlook, so as a writer with just a resume...here goes everything...

Followers

Take some time to read and respond.

I'm working on creating my life. This is the beginning of the conscious tip because life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sadness doesn't last forever...unless you let it!

My message this week is very hopeful....

One week ago I was very dispirited and today I'm enjoying paradise, happy as a 28-year-old can be. Really. Sure, I want more of many things and I know my lifestyle choices don't always seem fulfilling to others, but I am so incredibly happy and proud of where I am in my life.

So I tell you this....
Sadness doesn't last forever. Happiness isn't guaranteed. But being true to yourself, yet always working towards being a better human being is priceless.


2 comments:

  1. I can almost hear Grandma D profoundly saying those same words...unless you let it. Be happy as you deserve it b/c you are working incredibly hard to find your niche and also to maintain your positive spirit despite to many obstacles life has thrown you. XOXO Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Molly, and well said Mom.

    ReplyDelete