Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you always imagined- Thoreau

My photo
Kerman/Long Beach, Cali Bebe
I generally have interesting days and always an interesting outlook, so as a writer with just a resume...here goes everything...

Followers

Take some time to read and respond.

I'm working on creating my life. This is the beginning of the conscious tip because life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WWE #14..."You Are What You Speak"

You've all heard the saying "You are what you eat."

Yeah, that's stupid and doesn't make any sense.

I personally prefer my saying, "You are what you speak."


So, ask yourself this: Are you are speaking words of gratitude, kindness and words of love?

Because the words you use are direct examples of your thoughts and your thoughts manifest your reality.

So stop the cursing, the negativity, the complaints, the "poooooooor meeeeee," because if you don't, you'll simply turn into a four letter word....S**T.

I'll end this short WWE with a cool quote...

"You are only an attitude away from success" ~ John Maxwell

P.S. I'll start this day being grateful for the resources I have (books like The Secret) to keep me motivated and the people in my life that remind me of my blessings. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. One of my favoite WWE and love the flower. So important to use the good things in your life to keep you motivated! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very uplifting Molly!!! My new goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow mollz! This is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete