Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you always imagined- Thoreau

My photo
Kerman/Long Beach, Cali Bebe
I generally have interesting days and always an interesting outlook, so as a writer with just a resume...here goes everything...

Followers

Take some time to read and respond.

I'm working on creating my life. This is the beginning of the conscious tip because life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesdays Words of Encouragement (WWE) #10 REVERSE STYLE!!!

Can you give me some inspiration? I really need it. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. You are the strongest person I know. You have always faced things head on and you aren't afraid to take risks. You know what you want and go after it. You never stop, you are so full of "try" and you are amazing. I am so proud of you and I know you will achieve will achieve everything you want because you aren't afraid to work for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollymoll! The only advice I have right now is whenever I feel down or am having a bad day, I try to focus on all the positive in my life and count my blessings. Also, whatever bad has happened to me, I know that it could always be worse, and karma will find a way to work out...I know it probably isn't anything new but I hope it helps :)

    ReplyDelete