Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you always imagined- Thoreau

My photo
Kerman/Long Beach, Cali Bebe
I generally have interesting days and always an interesting outlook, so as a writer with just a resume...here goes everything...

Followers

Take some time to read and respond.

I'm working on creating my life. This is the beginning of the conscious tip because life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Make a conscious effort to conserve energy

I just want to put a fact out in the universe in hopes of one of you catching and enacting it, sound cool?
Cool.
$11,000,000,000 is wasted in standby power each year in the United States, according to Southern California Edison Outlet for Change campaign.

This billion dollar number can be reduced if we all start unplugging our electronic devices when not in use. Just cutting back and leaving only the necessity appliances can help.

I walked around my cozy lil' apartment and found 13 items plugged in. I decided that I could definitely do without half of them being constantly plugged in. I'm reducing that number already!

Will you make a similar move? C'mon, it took me less than one minute to walk around my place and although most people lives in bigger abodes than mine, just do it ;)


It is important that we, as Americans and earthly objects, conserve in the areas that we can. Become a better citizen and take action, because you can.

Random shot of Katie!
Peace Dolls and Dudes.
~~~~~mollymoll~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment