Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you always imagined- Thoreau

My photo
Kerman/Long Beach, Cali Bebe
I generally have interesting days and always an interesting outlook, so as a writer with just a resume...here goes everything...

Followers

Take some time to read and respond.

I'm working on creating my life. This is the beginning of the conscious tip because life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm awake

I get these phone calls and my whole world is shaken up.

Although I no longer claim his love and so much time passes between each time we talk, a piece of that man will always live within me and I will always cherish it. So, when I hear him breaking down i feel my heart drop as well although there is nothing I can do to help. I just can't go there.

Despite the turmoil, despite the pain, love just doesn't ever leave completely, as far as I'm concerned. And that troubles me because what am I supposed to do until I find that one that stays solid forever? I don't want to hold onto pieces of many different relationships but at the same time I must explore and I do enjoy becoming close to different men. Ahhhh, Love leaves me so confused!!

After all, Love is a beautiful thing. But it's always a multi-tasking idea that can bring joy, pain, ache and organisms all at once. And I feel so sensitive to all  that and it scares me.
Maybe I'll finish this later. For now I'm out! PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment